Sunday, June 23, 2013

Posted by Jon Dalton On 2:57 PM
Living Life at Turtle Speed

June 1, 2013 passed without a blip on my mind, which is ironic because about two weeks earlier I'd realized the date was coming. The significance of that date--it marked two years since I entered retirement.

Well, I guess that's life at turtle speed. All the time in the world to do whatever I want (outside of the household chores), and moments of consequence just drift by. Welcome to Life at Turtle Speed, where I'll offer thoughts on aging (I'm 63 by the way) or other topics that catch my interest, plus comments on my cross stitching projects, and learning to sketch and paint with water colors.
That's it for now. There's a turtle racing through the yard and I need to see if I can pass him.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun with this. I'm still "Talks-as-he-flies" so I'm not allowed to slow down...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! Sounds like you're enjoying retirement.

    ReplyDelete