Friday, November 15, 2013

Posted by Jon Dalton On 3:02 PM
Hi, this is Luna again and I snuck in to use my daddy's computer while he's outside. You see, I think he's gone crazy. I'm watching him from the window and he's putting lights in the trees!

Now what sane person does that. And he keeps saying decorations along with last year. I don't really remember all that far back and besides, I was busy with these three hellions that mommy says came from me, but that really can't be the case, because they're nothing like me. But, that's beside the point.

The point is, I don't know what to do about my daddy. Why does he want to put lights in the trees. And, he's going to add something called inflatables. I'm not sure what that is, but mommy and daddy say there's one in the box on the table. That's what they say. All I see is a box. And it has a kitty on it. A large white kitty wearing a bow and red sweater. And smiling. I ask you, what kitty smiles. Well, maybe secretly, when our people feed us and pet us. But we never let them see us smile.

Okay, I'm going to watch my daddy closely. I need to make sure this condition doesn't get any worse. After all, I need his lap to sleep on during the evening while he tries to cross stitch. And it was real nice of him to get me this new chair to sleep on during the day. I'll keep you updated whenever I get the chance to sneak on here again.

Luna

3 comments:

  1. Luna - he's not crazy - a least not any more crazy than the rest of us humans. ;-)
    From Donna - ILCS

    ReplyDelete