Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Posted by Jon Dalton On 8:51 PM
Wow!

A check of the archives reveals that I last used this blog a little over four years ago. At the time, I planned to use this medium to comment on my life and observations in general after retirement.

Well, that certainly changed with the publication of my first Wolf Mallory mystery, followed then by Haley Jordan's debut with Candy Cane Kisses. And then, I resumed covering my old beat of Sarasota County as a freelancer for the newspaper I worked for many years ago.

But Life at Turtle Speed has been on my mind recently, and I want to resume using this, possibly as my main mouthpiece, hopefully linking it to my two author websites.

That's what I'm off to do now. So good night, all, and hope to see you here again.

Adieu. authorhaleyjordan.com jondaltonauthor.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment